- Microsoft Office 365: Transforming the Way You Work Wherever You GoPosted 90 days ago
- Leap Motion: A Motionsational Innovation Ships in May, Now Available for Pre-OrderPosted 95 days ago
- Say Hello to Samsung Galaxy S4: A 5-Inch High Def Marvel and a User- Health Conscious SmartphonePosted 95 days ago
- Microsoft Surface Pro: Expanding to More Countries by Late March (with RT), But Now Spotted in Philippine Grey MarketPosted 101 days ago
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 in White, Now Spotted in Charcoal BlackPosted 106 days ago
- The Top 5 XBOX Game Pre-Orders for 2013Posted 107 days ago
- Samsung Announces the Next Galaxy Event that will be held in New York, S4 is ComingPosted 109 days ago
- Lumia 920, Now in Philippine Nokia Retail StoresPosted 110 days ago
- Hands On with HTC Butterfly: A Powerful Android Smartphone, Now in the PhilippinesPosted 111 days ago
- Nokia Introduces Lumia 520 and 720 at the Mobile World Congress 2013Posted 114 days ago
The Photoshop CS6 Beta has Arrived
Indeed, Photoshop CS6 Beta has finally Arrived on the 21st of March 2012. Photoshop is the world’s leading graphics editing program created and developed by Adobe Systems and has helped millions of people from all around the globe to enhance the quality of the memories they have captured through the lens of their cameras.
For a sneak preview of the new features of the Photoshop CS6, below are the following details released by Adobe.
“Content-Aware Patch — Patch images with greater control using the newest member of the Content-Aware family of technologies. Choose the sample area you want to use to create your patch, and then watch Content-Aware Patch magically blend pixels for a stunning result.
Blazingly fast performance and a modern UI — Experience unprecedented performance with the Mercury Graphics Engine, which gives you near-instant results when you edit with key tools such as Liquify, Puppet Warp, and Crop.* Plus, a refined, fresh, and elegant Photoshop interface features dark background options that make your images pop.
New and re-engineered design tools — Create superior designs fast. Get consistent formatting with type styles, create and apply custom strokes and dashed lines to shapes, quickly search layers, and much more.”
The Photoshop CS6 Beta can now be downloaded at http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/photoshopcs6.html. The beta is currently available for Windows and Mac in English Language at 984 MB and 1.7 GB respectively.
Adobe has released some important notes about Photoshop CS6 Beta and these are as follows:
“Photoshop CS6 beta includes all the features in Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop CS6 Extended. Take this opportunity to try out the 3D image editing and quantitative image analysis capabilities of Photoshop Extended*, but note that—while these features will be included in the shipping version of Photoshop CS6 Extended—they will not be included in the shipping version of Photoshop CS6.
Adobe ID login and online activation are required either at installation or within seven days after your first launch of the Photoshop CS6 beta. The same requirements will be in place for the shipping version of Photoshop CS6 when it is released. Your Adobe ID provides multiple benefits, including an easy way to access your serial numbers, the Adobe.com community, and the upcoming Adobe Creative Cloud™ membership.
Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop CS6 Extended will be part of the Adobe Creative Suite®, and Photoshop CS6 Extended will be part of Adobe Creative Cloud membership. Both Photoshop editions will also be available separately.”
Upon the installation, you don’t need a serial number to be used in the beta. All you have to do is to select ‘Try’ when a prompt pops out on the welcome screen during the installation process. This will let you try the Adobe Photoshop CS6 for a limited time. Again, Photoshop CS6 Beta is Officially Released and you can now get the opportunity to experience it.